Mr. Kulwin has been trying cases in federal and state courts in civil and criminal matters for nearly twenty-five years.
He concentrates his practice in complex employment, civil rights, and commercial litigation cases. He was appointed to serve as the 2010-2011 Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Civil Rights and Constitutional Law Committee.
- J.D., Drake University Law School, 1996; Order of the Coif.
- Santa Clara School of Law Institute of International and Comparative Law, Magdalen College, Oxford University.
- Chair, Chicago Bar Association Civil Rights and Constitutional Law Committee (2010-2011).
- Certified Arbitrator, Chair – Cook County Arbitration Program.
- Illinois State Appellate Defender Program.
- Cook County Traffic Center Lawyer Referral Program.
- OLGA Legal Advisory Committee.
- Projects Editor, Editorial Board, Drake Law Review.
- Copyright and the Protection of Information on Computer Networks: Speed Bumps for the Information Superhighway? Drake Law Review.