Mr. Kulwin been trying cases in federal and state courts in civil and criminal matters for almost twenty years.
He concentrates his practice in complex employment, civil rights, and commercial litigation cases. He was appointed to serve as the 2010-2011 Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Civil Rights and Constitutional Law Committee.
- J.D., Drake University Law School, 1996; Order of the Coif.
- Santa Clara School of Law Institute of International and Comparative Law, Magdalen College, Oxford University.
- Chair, Chicago Bar Association Civil Rights and Constitutional Law Committee (2010-2011).
- Certified Arbitrator, Chair – Cook County Arbitration Program.
- Illinois State Appellate Defender Program.
- Cook County Traffic Center Lawyer Referral Program.
- OLGA Legal Advisory Committee.
- Projects Editor, Editorial Board, Drake Law Review.
- Copyright and the Protection of Information on Computer Networks: Speed Bumps for the Information Superhighway? Drake Law Review.