Ms. Katz concentrates her practice in the representation of individuals involved in complex civil and criminal matters in federal and state court.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Katz spent five years working as a criminal defense attorney at the Law Offices of Jeffrey B. Steinback. She served as an intern at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois and at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, Felony Trial Division.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2008
- Justice Council Board Member, Center on Wrongful Convictions, Northwestern University School of Law.
- Chicago Women’s White Collar Defense Association Guest Judge, Charles‑Evans Hughes Moot Court Competition (2011).
- Vice‑President, Parkinson’s Disease Research Society.
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Allen S. Goldberg, Circuit Court of Cook County.