Mr. Kulwin has been trying cases in federal and state courts throughout the United States in civil and criminal matters for the past thirty five years.
He is an Illinois “Super Lawyer” and he has represented Fortune 500 and other multi-national companies, including Hartmarx, Shintom America, U.S.A., and Motorola, Inc., in breach of contract, fraud and commercial litigation matters.
Mr. Kulwin has obtained multi-million dollar jury verdicts in employment, civil rights and other civil matters.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 1979
- Federal Defender Program, Northern District of Illinois.
- Trial Advocacy Instructor, the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, the DePaul Law School, the John Marshall Law School and Chicago Bar Association.
- Committee Member, CBA Defense of Prisoners’ Committee and the ABA Litigation Section’s Committee on Complex Crimes.
- Articles Editor, Loyola Law Review.
- Constitutionality of Televised Trials, Loyola Law Review.